Consultant and Senior Consultant Profitability & Cost Management- Full Time
We are looking for two full-time positions, one Consultant and one Senior Consultant to join our Profitability & Cost Management team in Paris, France, with focus on international projects. The successful candidates will preferably have experience in this field, acquired at one of the major consulting firms active on the EPM market and focusing on Profitability & Cost Management processes and software solutions implementations.
We are a company with about 60 experts in delivering Enterprise Performance Management solutions based on solutions edited by the leading software editors. We act as the middleman between the Office of the Chief Financial Officer and the supporting teams of the Chief Information Officer delivering Project Management services and supporting Finance Transformation initiatives. We operate from subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and France and address international clients on developed and emerging markets. Our consultants work with well-known companies across all sectors. Our aim is to develop all of our consultants to be the best in their chosen field of expertise, and provide an exceptional service to our clients. We provide an open, freethinking environment where new ideas and solutions are genuinely encouraged.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, interest for corporate finance and the controlling function
- Previous experience for the Senior Consultant role: a successful experience in the consulting world, you enjoy adding value to your clients, you know how to engage with clients as part of a team composed of more junior consultants, you are used to engage in topics related to corporate strategy
- Having worked on costing models and/or related supporting software solutions (SAS ABM, SAP PCM, HPCM) would be an advantage
- Professional experience for the Consultant role: 1-2 years
- Professional experience for the Senior Consultant role: 3-6 years
- Have a taste for international engagements
- Ready to commit to a high level of travel
- English and French are a must, German and other languages would be a plus
- Consulting clients on costs management and profitability analysis, with a direct link to enterprise strategy, you are involved directly in the definition and implementation of costing and profitability models
- Participate in client acquisition processes by preparing and running client software demonstrations
- Join local projects in France and international assignments on our other territories or beyond
You can expect a challenging working environment, to be embedded in a motivated team of EPM specialists in which you can functionally and personally grow, surrounded by colleagues helping you to achieve your personal goals and the company’s objectives. You will find a variable and interesting field of activity. Individual efforts are expected and recognized.
For this position, please submit your application to: