Manager EPM & Finance Transformation - Full Time
We are looking for a fluent Portuguese-speaking Manager to lead an international EPM & Finance Transformation team from our headquarter in Zug, Switzerland, with focus on international projects. The successful candidate will have confirmed experience in this field, acquired at one of the Big4 companies or one of the large EPM and Finance Transformation consulting firms.
We are a company with about 60 experts in delivering Enterprise Performance Management solutions based on solutions edited by the leading software editors. We act as the middleman between the Office of the Chief Financial Officer and the supporting teams of the Chief Information Officer delivering Project Management services and supporting Finance Transformation initiatives. We operate from subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and France and address international clients on developed and emerging markets. Our consultants work with well-known companies across all sectors. Our aim is to develop all of our consultants to be the best in their chosen field of expertise, and provide an exceptional service to our clients. We provide an open, freethinking environment where new ideas and solutions are genuinely encouraged.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, in a service / consulting firm, preferably a top large audit & consulting firm or a top large consultant and systems integrator
- Strong track record of group accounting and reporting background is a must (group consolidation, IFRS and other reporting standards)
- Strong track record in budgeting, reporting and cash forecasting – management reporting in general
- International experience, preferably with exposure to emerging markets
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in core financial techniques and financial processes
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written)
- Good knowledge of IFRS, group consolidation and controlling
- Very good leadership and communication skills
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality
- Used to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent/Native Portuguese, fluent English (written & spoken), any another languages a plus
- Develop and lead existing consulting projects on Portuguese-speaking territories and other international assignments in the area of group finance, reporting standards, consolidation, controlling
- Deliver Enterprise Performance Management software solutions implementations (lead projects, helped by existing Stampa Group consultants with technical software implementation skills)
- Set-up and lead a small team addressing Portuguese-speaking territories
You can expect a challenging working environment, to be embedded in a motivated team of EPM specialists in which you can functionally and personally grow, surrounded by colleagues helping you to achieve your personal goals and the company’s objectives. You will find a variable and interesting field of activity. Individual efforts are expected and recognized.
For this position, please submit your application to: