Data Integration Senior or Managing Consultant - Full Time
We are looking for Data Integration specialist to be located in Zug, Switzerland, or Düsseldorf, Germany, with focus on international projects. The successful candidate will have confirmed experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM) and/or SAP Financial Information Management (FIM) acquired at a similar EPM and Finance Transformation consulting firm.
We are a company with about 60 experts in delivering Enterprise Performance Management solutions based on solutions edited by the leading software editors. We act as the middleman between the Office of the Chief Financial Officer and the supporting teams of the Chief Information Officer delivering Project Management services and supporting Finance Transformation initiatives. We operate from subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and France and address international clients on developed and emerging markets. Our consultants work with well-known companies across all sectors. Our aim is to develop all of our consultants to be the best in their chosen field of expertise, and provide an exceptional service to our clients. We provide an open, freethinking environment where new ideas and solutions are genuinely encouraged.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, in a service / consulting firm, preferably a top consultant and systems integrator
- Strong track record of data integration projects management
- Strong track record of data integration solutions implementation - Oracle Hyperion FDQM and/or SAP FIM - covering technical parameterization of the solutions, connectors setup and transformation scripts
- International experience
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in core financial processes and related IT systems
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written)
- Good knowledge of data integration methodologies
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality
- Used to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent/Native German, fluent English (written & spoken), any another languages a plus
- Develop and lead existing consulting projects covering data integration
- Deliver data integration solutions as part of Enterprise Performance Management initiatives (customization of Oracle Hyperion FDQM and/or SAP FIM)
- Lead-consultant for Data Integration on German-speaking territories
You can expect a challenging working environment, to be embedded in a motivated team of EPM specialists in which you can functionally and personally grow, surrounded by colleagues helping you to achieve your personal goals and the company’s objectives. You will find a variable and interesting field of activity. Individual efforts are expected and recognized.